The Official Detroit Free Press/Talmer Bank Marathon Afterparty!
Sunday, October 18th
8AM – 2PM
Surface parking lot on the corner of Lafayette Blvd., Cass Ave. and Washington Blvd.
- Local food truck favorites will be there to satisfy you post-race cravings! Hero or Villain Van, Chicken Coupe, and Saucy Joe’s Italian will be on deck!
- Gear Check opens at 5:30am and will be located in the Southwest corner of the lot.
- Drifter Coffee will be selling pastries, hot chocolate and coffee beginning at 6am.
- Beer tent opens at 9am, featuring Miller Lite and Leinenkugel Oktoberfest
- T-Shirt Exchange and Official Gear will be hosted at the New Balance tent
- Free massages for participants.
- Try your luck at the game truck!
The party is FREE and open to all runners and spectators and open to the public!
For more information on Conquered, check out our flyer below or contact Jamie Rocz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-223-4530.